The Loss Project conversation cards
Loss comes in so many forms; loss of loved ones, relationship breakdown, jobs, wellbeing, to name a few. We want to encourage more people to open up with each other and breakdown some of the stigma and taboo about these conversations. Grief and loss are a part of life, and can be exceptionally hard but we can also find solace, joy and positivity in sharing our experiences with others. These give you some conversation starters to use with your friends, family, staff teams, organisations or community group.
- Come packed with love in a square white gift box
- 4 blank cards to write your own prompts
- Size 12cm x 12 cm
- Prompts include: "There's no such thing as 'normal' grief. Discuss."
- Postage included for a limited time only *until 31 Jan
- We cannot accept returns or give refunds at the time.